Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There's a first time for everything...

Okay...so I've actually had this blog since August of 2007, but have done absolutely nothing with it! More from fear rather than laziness.

I'm now ready to enter unchartered territory (for myself that is) and start writing about the things I love (my family, daily life, life's quirks, etc.). I love to journal...but up until now that has been off-limits for the eyes of others.

It's been so much fun following the blogs of my friends and I've loved their openness regarding their struggles, advice, and life. I have learned so much from them, that I thought it only fair to put myself out there too and get out of my little comfort bubble.

*Disclaimer* I can't promise my entries to be incredibly thought provoking. But, I hope it will be a source of entertainment and amusement for my friends and family...we all know how quirky my life tends to be!

No comments: