Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grande Skim Chai With A Shot Of Vanilla Please


Sometimes I swing by my local Friedrich's with the little miss on the days I go in to the office. I get the afore mentioned cup of heaven to go and Eva...well, she gets the ooh's and aah's from the regulars. We both leave with a little more bounce in our step.
I love this place. I imagine the employees are these hip struggling artists on the verge of being discovered (they certainly have the vibe). They are friendly and exude this cool laid back style.
Today, I got a lovely surprise...as I stepped up to the counter and placed my order for my usual, forked over the $3.50 (I cringe in this economy) and stepped aside, I heard my order called out...wow, talk about fast! The Barista saw Eva and I approaching and got my order going! I can't decide which I love more...amazing customer service or the equally amazing chai in my cup. I'll take both please!

2 comments:

haverlee said...

Oh girl, that's my fave drink too. Can't say I've had it at Friedrichs but my version is chai with 1 pump of white chocolate in it at Starbucks.

Nikki said...

I give you the credit for getting me hooked on them in our AFC days Have! That's all I order! Yummy Yummy, Yummy! I'm totally going to try the pump of white chocolate! that sounds amazing!