So, without further ado...
1. "Mommy, mommy! My tooth fell out!" (slight freaking out on my part) "I'm just pullin' your legs."
2. "Mama, Jesus said He wants some cookies." Just to elaborate...Jesus also wanted candy canes a week ago and cake the other day. Poor Jesus is taking the rap for Ethan's sweet tooth. I wonder if this is how cults get started?
3. "My ice cream looks like a 'Po-Cano'." Referring to his ice-cream sunday looking like a VOLCANO.
4. "Is the Dr. going to look at my 'pencils'? " Referring to his TONSILS
5. Ethan: "Mama, can I pick my boogers?" Me: "No, buddy, that's gross." Ethan: "Too late."
6. "Uh, oh...I'm going to turn blue...I ate my toothpaste."
7. "Mama, Stella ate my breakfast." Me: "Did you feed it to her?" Ethan: "No, she ate it from my hand."
8. "Mama, I peed in the tub. " Me: "Buddy, no, no, we pee in the potty, not the bath." Ethan: "I pee in the bath all the time."
9. After belching loudly at the table Brent asked Ethan what he should say. He replied, "Woof, Woof Woof!"
10. "I'm the mommy Kandawoo and this is my Joey"