Thursday, December 2, 2010

T.T.T...

It's Thrifted Threads Thursday! Today's post is brought to you by the equator. My, how this frozen Des Moines girl wishes for the warmth being experienced by the people hanging out on that imaginary line.
On the topic of the equator, that's what this outfit reminds me of. While I love the look of a belted cardigan, this outfit drove me nuts all day Sunday as I fussed and fidgeted with the belt cinching me in the middle as the cardigan bulged above and below giving me the look of a northern and southern hemisphere muffin top. Not cute. I eventually removed the belt at home and declared myself free.

I love the pieces separately, just not together...

Blouse: Thrifted J.Crew

Belt: Thrifted

Bracelets: Thrifted

If any of you have any great thrifted treasures, I'd love for you to share in the comments section! Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Jennifer Handsaker said...

You look adorable! I love the look, wish I could wear it!

haverlee said...

Super cute outfit. But I'm with you. I HATE adjusting stuff. That's why I won't ever commit to being too fashionable. I'm too anal to just let everything lie where it may. It has to lay just right and stay tucked...so annoying. Bethany always laughs at me...I once used double sided tape at the top of a henley t-shirt, for crying out loud, so the top didn't flop over to the side!