It's true, I've got issues. The quirks that come as a bonus to my otherwise1) I won't eat leftovers. For some reason they gross me out...but, I'm working on it.
crazy normal package were initially deemed 'cute' by my sweet B-man pre-marriage. Now, they just drive him crazy. I acknowledge it's a long (and growing) list of nonsense, and I'm laying it on the line to validate B's stance on how strange quirky I am...
2) I leave a trail everywhere I go. You can fill in the blank here--clothes, purse, other random things. My hubby claims he can accurately recount my day by looking at the trail of evidence.
3) I'm abnormally protective of my pillow. No one else may sleep on, touch, fluff or squish my pillow. If I am being particularly testy, B threatens to steal my pillow and fart on it. The thought nearly sends me over the edge and puts an end to my antics. Gross.
5) I crunch chips...but he's almost got me broke of it.
6) I have to have a bite of anything he's eating. Thankfully he shares food...
7) I take long, steaming, hot showers and B takes short cold ones...not by choice. Sorry *sheepish grin*
8) I tap my fingers and feet to every beat I hear...he prefers me to leave the beat-keeping to the experts.
9) I'm always in la-la land. I know he's caught me when my thoughts are suddenly interrupted by B exclaiming, "And then a hot pink turtle jumped in the car and ate my twinkie!" Huh? Busted.
10) I spill food, drinks or just about anything on my clothes on any given day. There seems to be this invisible force that smacks my hand about four inches from my mouth. Or there's a hole in my lip. Or, I simply need to lean over my plate. Either way I'm thankful for Oxi Clean.
Let's just be honest friends...I had to narrow the list down to 10...and I didn't even include the worst offenses (a girl has her dignity). Despite my bad habits and shortcomings, B loves me anyway. I am so not perfect. Ugh...far from it. Praise Jesus B's a pretty patient guy. And he's super-cute. *Sigh* I love him.
Hopefully I'm not the only girl driving her oh-so-lucky hubby batty!