Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Read From Someone Else's Heart...

Hey friends!
I'm not writing a post today...okay, technically I am, but I feel like my friend Mary really hit the ball out of the park today, so I'm sending you her way.  What she had to say today truly got to the heart of what I think many of us as wives, mothers, daughters, and friends often feel about ourselves.

I've read so many posts lately of fellow bloggers beating themselves up about the way they are perceived, or comparing themselves to the talents of others.  Please read Mary's post...I hope it blesses you and changes how you view yourself...I know it did me.  Please visit her over at (in)courage today, and, when you get a chance, visit Mary over at Giving Up On Perfect. She is witty, talented and just an all around amazing gal!

Love,

Nikki

2 comments:

Jami said...

thanks, headed to check in out now!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

You are so sweet!!! Thank you! Love you!