Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thrifted Thursday...Those Boots Again...

I don't remember with whom I was having the conversation...maybe my grandma...maybe my sister, but it went something like this:
"I love your boots!"
Me gloating grinning: "Thank you!  They're thrifted!"  
My gloating ended as B piped up, "Yeah, and she'll never take them off of her feet as long as the weather is cold.  I can bank on not seeing her calves until Spring."
Not only is he handsome and insightful, but sarcastic as well.

He's right though...here's yet another thrifted outfit post with my boots as the main attraction:

boots...um thrifted.  Garden...dead.

Anyone know how to get rid of the boot muffin top?  I tuck and tuck my jeans in all day and still they stretch out and over-floweth.

Paisley scarf: via swap party

ch: 
Wrap bracelet: Wal-mart
Watch: Donna Karen

Happy Thursday friends!

2 comments:

Mamasita said...

OK.... I simply ADORE every outfit you've ever posted on Thursday!
I hear ya on the jeans sticking out the top... had to get a pair of skinny jeans (jeggings) to fix the problemo!
Happy Thursday :-)
xo

Unknown said...

don't mess with a good thing. and those boots are a good thing ;)