Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peace and Quiet


Both of my guys are in KC this weekend...Ethan spending quality time with his g-ma and g-pa and Brent left yesterday to attend is grandmother's 100th birthday party. My midwives advised me against traveling to KC since I'm only 25 days from my due date and went 16 days early with Ethan.


So, I am L-O-V-I-N-G this much needed me time. I really haven't done much but rest, read some awesome novels (Haverlee, I am so thankful you posted your favorite reads on your blog...I am loving Moloka'i!) organize a few of baby J's things and finish packing my bag for the hospital. Oh, and I'm so thankful for our location because I had an amazing walk to Caribou Coffee on Ingersoll this morning and spent 2 hrs there reading and drinking my chai latte...SWEET BLISS! This has been like a mini vacation!


I miss my guys bunches, so will be so excited to see them tomorrow!


Gotta go! My book and a cozy spot on my front porch are calling my name!

No comments: