The Jackson Story
Friday, January 14, 2011
What's In My Bag...
One of my favorite mags of all time is
Magazine. I first discovered it when I was pregnant with the little Mr. and was looking for some light reading to pack in my hospital bag.
Ever since, I've been a faithful subscriber.
My favorite part of the magazine is when they show you all the products, accessories and
clothing they used for the celebrity cover photo shoot. It's given me a lot of insight into
picking the products I use myself.
So, wanna see what's in my make-up bag? Personally, I don't use a ton of make-up.
I would call my style 'au-naturale' since I have a, "less is more" approach. But,
I certainly have a few products I can't live without:
1. Aveeno tinted moisturizer (light/fair) SPF 30--I've never been a foundation or powder girl, but I love
the way this moisturizer is light, yet still evens out my skin tone with a hint of color...
2. Covergirl Bronzer (can't remember the exact color)--for the days I want to look like I'm from Florida instead of Des Moines...
3. Almay Triple Effect Mascara (black/brown)--the only product I can't live without...
it lengthens, thickens and curls my lashes...
I almost don't need an eyelash curler...
4. Eyelash curler--I said
don't need it...but I still love the way
it instantly opens my eyes and makes my lashes appear longer...
5. Eyebrow shaper--cause my brows have a mind of their own...
6. Almay concealer (light/fair)--because I inherited dark circles under my eyes (boo)...
7. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss (Zesty Red)--the hippy in me loves the all natural/no animal testing aspect,
the girly-girl in me loves that it's sheer red tint adds just a hint of color.
Plus, it's not sticky!
8. Almay Smart blush (Natural)--I love. love. love. This blush!
It's a buildable color that compliments your skin tone.
You can apply a bit for a hint of color,
or apply more for a dramatic effect...
So, that's a little peek in my bag! Next, I'll show you a few
tricks up my sleeve for hair and other products I can't live without!!!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)