Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder...

Hey friends!  Well, I've been out of sight, out of mind for about six days now...but who's counting?  I didn't intend on taking another extended break, it just sort of happened.

B and I have had a lot of doors open and close over the last couple of weeks, so we have been in deep prayer, searching the word and reflecting (sometimes even speculating) on what GOD may have in store.  We don't have answers, but there is a peace in the waiting.  We've transitioned from, "Lord, please provide!" to "Lord, you have shown us your provision and now, let us be filled by every word from your word." 

I wrote more about it Here on the FaithBlogs site.  Sorry, if that seems like a shameless plug...it's really not...I just want to share what HE is doing.  He's merciful friends.  I pray each of you experience the width, depth and vastness of His mighty love for you. 

I'm not going to insult you by pretending that each of you are not, in some way, experiencing a struggle deeper than mine.  But as my best friend Sarah and I say to each other...pain is pain.  Struggles are still struggles.  They look different for each of us, but the impact at the core of our very soul is still the same.

I pray that His goodness and mercy washes over each of you. 
Take heart...your redeemer Lives.


No comments: