Thursday, March 31, 2011

Embracing The Camera Jackson Style...

This is how we Embrace The Camera around here...


You see friends, I didn't have anything in my pockets to bribe my children to hold still for the camera...I found myself ill-prepared.  So, this is what the Jackson's look like sans bribes.


I believe that bribery is vehmently discouraged by most parenting experts...so you'd best not follow my example.


Well, this was the best out of three.  Now, go fill your pockets with M&M's and Embrace The Camera with Emily...

9 comments:

Iowa Sunshine said...

very genuine pics -- i can relate! when you look closely at my kid's pics, you can see remnants of m & m's in their teeth :)

Nikki said...

LOL! Glad I'm not the only one!

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Your funny!! Love the realness of your photos!!

Melissa said...

love it!!

Jami said...

lol, these are great! I'm a big believer in bribery! Love the pictures :

Amber said...

fun pics! Bribery is good sometimes!! :o)

Laurie J said...

your shirt is awesome. and the pictures are precious--real, and precious. (I'm so grateful for the food court in the mall where I get the kids pics....it creates loads of bribery opps during the picture shoot!) :)

Unknown said...

so funny!!! it's like wrangling cattle to get a picture these days!!

my bribery of choice is lollipops! :)

Annissa said...

It's like herding kittens, no? While I was choosing pictures I noticed it looked like I was strangling one of them trying to hold them down. *shrug* It is what it is.