Friday, October 28, 2011

Axel F...

The little Mr. has a new favorite song.  Axel F...He hums it to himself all. day. long.  I really don't mind it, as when I was five, it was my favorite song too.  I remember hearing it for the first time when I watched Beverly Hills Cop...yes.  At five.  It's not my parents  fault, I had a cool babysitter who let me stay up late and watch it with her.  I may or may not have even developed a slight crush on Eddie Murphy at the time.


Now, I do have a little more discretion and have not allowed my son to watch Beverly Hills Cop.  He heard Axel F from Monsters vs. Aliens.  I know.  Not much better as far as movie choices go for a five-year-old.


I'm all about sharing the love or rather exposing you to the pain of getting a song stuck in your head, so without further ado...Axel F as performed by the little Mr....look out for a key change mid-song and a slightly inappropriate finale.




You're welcome.




1 comment:

Laurie J said...

slightly inappropriate finale. lol.
<3