Wednesday, September 2, 2009

She's four months old! (and 3 weeks)

Okay, so I'm about three weeks late on this post...better late than never! Eva is just the sweetest little thing! She's smiley, sweet, brilliant (believe me, I CAN tell!) and just an all around happy baby! Here are some pics to show you what I mean! And, in another week or so, we'll celebrate the five month mark...I hope you're not holding your breath ;) Please excuse the blurriness of the photos...I think our camera is on the fritz...mmmmm...now maybe we can get that digital SLR!








3 comments:

Elisa Clark said...

She is adorable Nikki! I can't believe she's already almost 5 months old!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I love the blurry feet - it looks like she's moving them really fast - like the Flintstones!

She's adorable, Nikki. :)

Nikki said...

Thank you Elizabeth! Can't wait to see the pictures of baby #3...totally a girl ;)

Mary, she's a mover! good call! she was moving the very fast at the time!